Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Gods love never fails

I know this. I am sure of it. But I need reassurance.
Life has been difficult. Life promises to be difficult and I am struggling.
Struggling with motherhood.
Struggling to fulfil my obligations as a friend, a wife, a daughter a sister and a mother.
Feeling let down and feeling I am letting others down.
Carrying grief and guilt and sorrow.
But I know Gods live never fails and this life is not all there is.
I am forgiven, washed whiter than purest driven snow in the crimson flow of Jesus love.
The promise for my future is an eternity in the presence of God, who has promised to wipe away my tears.

I heard this today. The tears flowed, God must have a very large bottle.
I Can Only Imagine (with lyrics) - MercyMe - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwzItqYmII

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know whats happened - but it sounds so very hard- sending many thoughts