This is where my humanity is in turmoil with my certain belief that God is in control.
Here we are once again back on Childrens ward in the same room we spent most of December a good bit of January and now it seems a fair chunk of March.
I don't want to be here! Rosie is not well, she needs me, Christina is struggling in many ways, she needs me. David needs me at home as his help meet. I don't want to be sat in a hospital ward with Eve not getting better I want to be out of here with my family building good memories.
And yet, I know God only gives His children good gifts. I know nothing happens without His hand is in it, on it and holding me tight.
I know He loves my children more than I could even imagine.
So I am trying very hard to trust Him with it all.
Your prayers would help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment