Sunday, 4 April 2010

Photos









































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly wonderful pictures and no doubt beautiful memories. Thanks for sharing.

Mum and Dad. said...

Hi Tina, Time is certainly passing! I was surprised to see how even Rosie was growing, remembering how heavy she was last time I picked her up, I don't think I would manage it at the moment! On the first glance of Jonathon's picture Iasamazed to find that it was Jonathon, he seems to be getting more like David!Its lovely to see Eve's smile there.
When do the youngsters go back to school? I'm not sure about this end, looking at the Fellowship news it must be next week, whether it is the week we had away, changing the dosage of the Ora-Morph, or just the fact that I am just getting slower in my old age, I don't know, (but I have a lot of excuses to play with!!!)
Glad to hear that the Hospice is taking good notice of the needs of Christina and Joshua.Trust that joshua is coping with the pressures at school and that he has good supporting friends.

Love to Nic and the family.

God bless you all,

Mum and Dad.