It has been an eventful few weeks since I last blogged. But currently all in this household are reasonably well for them!
OK my fatigue has really got the better of me and my joints are really awful but otherwise all is as well as we can hope for.
A couple of weeks of busy appointments and meetings ahead......nothing new there then!
I hope to get back into the habit of blogging. Your prayers are always appreciated.
My Brother is having major surgery today, please pray for him, his wife and our family.
Tia and the girls could use your prayers for the things happening in their life......if you dont know the need dont worry, God does.
My Carers, Sarah and Bethan are both in the midst of exams...please pray for them.
So much to think about and pray for.
I will be back!
Tina




No comments:
Post a Comment