Just before I share pictures and Video's with you about Norris, I would like to say a very heart felt thankyou to everyone who joined us in prayer for Callum. I am happy to report the vast improvement in Callum's health. I have tonight seen a photo of him say on his Dad's lap with the smile we love to see on his face....Callum is smiling too.....sorry couldnt resist that..but things look so much better than 48 hours ago. Prayer Changes Things!
And now to Norris!
Two and a half days later and Norris seems very settled, is bonding well with Joshua and everyone else is struggling to ignore him....well I say everyone else, Rosie treats him with great disdain, David and Jonathan are really struggling not to overpower him with affection and Christina, she who detests dogs and was terrified of the prospect, is besotted.
Star is now getting quite brave and will come in through the cat flap into the lounge and roudly hold his head high as he scurries through to the kitchen. Twinkle is not so brave and will cautiously dash into the kitchen if that door is open, eat a snatched mouthful or two whilst anxiously peering around for dog, then slink out onto the deck and curl up under the table.
Tomorrow morning the Guide Dog trainer is coming to start class. Joshua cant wait. I hope he is not too impatient, he just wants to get Norris into harness and be off!




No comments:
Post a Comment