Thursday, 28 July 2011

Please can I ask you to pray for Callum again

Lots going on here, somedays I feel overwhelmed by the need then I hear from friends with greater need and I know I am blessed.
Right now I would like to ask you to look back at a January blog.

http://lifeinourhouse-tina.blogspot.com/2011/01/id-like-to-introduce-you.html

Then I would like to tell you that Calum is again very ill. Different problems now, a serious lung infection that is not responding to antibiotics, and now his lug has collapsed. Dr's have today said they will not attempt to resuscitate Callum if he collapses.

Please pray for the family, for the medical profession, for everyone who loves this little boy and his family.

And please pray for Connor, Callum's brother who struggles to understand and cope with a situation so far above what he should be understanding at his age. He loves his brother so much but needs so much love himself.

Thank you

No comments: