Today that mess got more complicated. One of our greatest advocates is retiring. Eves Peadiatric Consultant. I'm not sure how we get through the roller coaster of life without her in it. On top of that the Children's Ward that has given us so much support is under threat of closure! I don't understand how anyone can think that closure of Ward 4A can be a good idea. Very very often the pressure on beds is ridiculous. Lincoln is apparently going to take over but 4A often becomes the taking ward because Lincoln is full. How can they expect to meet need?
Lincoln is also 45 miles away, how is that a local hospital? When we go in on a blue light an hours drive is not acceptable, because of the close working relationship we have withEves consultant and the sister and staff on children's ward Eve is able to stay on 4 A rather than be transferred almost 3 hours away to Sheffield PICU. Lincoln are not going to be able to offer that. So Sheffield will effectively become our local hospital. How on earth is that right?
But I know tat God has a perfect plan, I know that he has this all under control and that in his time things will be beautiful because he has promised.
So yes. My life is a mess but through Gods eyes that mess is beautiful.
Can I see that now. No most definitely not. But I am absolutely certain it is so.
I will cry my tears. But even those tears are precious in His sight.




1 comment:
Thank you for your honesty Tina and sharing your experiences. Your enduring trust in Jesus is an inspirationto me personally.
Post a Comment