We made front page News this week...well to be more precise Rosie made front page the rest of us were relegated to page 3.
They made a fairly good Job of it to be honest...had to finish with a cheesey bit about us being an Amazing Couple...you get used to people's misconceptions after a while though and it was worth putting up with that to get the rest in there!
www.spaldingtoday.co.uk
there are three parts on their.
Every Birthday a milestone is nicely done.
They did a nice piece about the CdLS foundation too
a family support group....I'll let you seek out the other if you are interested!!!!!
The front page headline I will try to photograph and post it later.
A good bit of awareness anyway.
Already hgad the Nationals on the phone.....watch this space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
nice piece xx
That is fantastic how well the newspaper pieces were done. Great job!
The newspaper article is wonderful! I love the picture too! Great job on raising awareness. And I agree with the reporter - you are an amazing couple!
Post a Comment