David Eve and I sat watching Formula one and Joshua, Christina and Rosie playing on the bouncy slidey doo dar!
Strawberries meringue and cream were calling loudly from the fridge and so we indulged!
Eve is not too brilliant, high heart rate low SATS and really weary.
But the sun is shining and the others are happy Its not a bad day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Dear Tina, David and All
Great to hear you indulged, remembering that God gives us all things to richly enjoy! 1 Timothy 6; 17, and I make no apology for rearranging the words, for God expects us to enjoy all His good things. Take care to enjoy the moments that He blesses us with, for we have a loving Father whose eye is always upon us for good.
With much love, Mum and Dad.
I think it's great that you choose to rejoice in the "little" things. Keep up the good work! (by the way I'm mitoaction Rachel)
Post a Comment