They arrived home hot and bothered just before 6 pm.
It was a wonderful moment when Christina suddenly realised who it was! She and K had been good friends from toddler group days.
The children have played beautifully all evening, trampoline, tree house and now DS have kept them happy and occupied. Meanwhile David, J and myself have enjoyed a general natter and catch up together. It is now 10.20 pm each of the three children are in their own beds continuing their catch up on DS talk! At least it is free and I guess one by one they will nodd off and DS will run down it's battery.
Tomorrow is another day...another journey for David as he and Joshua head off for Silverstone...sadly they need to cross Peterborough again, I am hoping that they can do so with little problem at that time of the morning.
J, K and us are planning to have a fairly chilled out day!
May the sun shine but not too hotly! I really dont mind a thunderstorm or two so long as they are over by the early hours!
Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment