We have visitors coming today for the weekend, really ewxcited I love having visitors and this is a really good friend we havent seen in a long time so I was really really excited.
David and Joshua went straight from picking Joshua from school to Peterborough to meet their bus....only they didnt! Roads were closed diversions in place and horror of horrors Tom Tom broke down!!!
Managed to talk them through to get to the City Centre road on the phone, They found Toys R Us and I could direct them from there. PHEW!
Only half an hour later as I was considering putting the veggies on for dinner the phone rang...Hi Mum it's me again we are lost...we are in Peakirk!
I have never heard of Peakirk so slightly nonplussed!
I tell them to keep looking for A15 A16 A47 Sleaford Spaldin or Wisbech....I will look on computer and find Peakirk
OK located where they are....only they arent! Of course the last 10 minutes they were still driving at 50 miles an hour an d were now in Deeping Gate...locate that on the map and give them a list of towns to look for towards Spalding/Crowland where I though D may manage to locate a landmark and find his way home!
It is now almost an hour since they met the visitors and still not home!
If anyone spots two adults and two children in a black Volvo 850 Estate please give them a map!
Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment