My Carer is always complaining....
Oh Tina I went to get the Cheese/Bacon/Yoghurt out my fridge it wasnt there....I had seen it in your fridge and remembered it as being in mine!
Oh your dinner always smells so good, I have to go home and make dinner and I want to make what you have made but I never have the right ingredients.
I dont like Tuesdays because Rosie isn't here till later and I miss her when I am cleaning up before she comes.
I need to buy some Duplo for home, I find myself looking for it when I am sat watching TV with Mum.
I cant remember whether I had two tins of polish in the cupboard ir if that was your cupboard I saw it in.
It may be easier to clean when you are all out but I dont like being in on my own it seems odd not to be passing someone on the stairs and its too quiet.
Hahaha, We love our carer, she is such fun so happy so dilligent and best of al she loves us too!
Thanks Deb, be thinking of you and praying for you this week as your Mum starts her Chemo...
Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hmmm if that's all the carers have to complain about you must be doing something right!
Remember your carer who complained that water was wet?
Sounds like she enjoys being at your house xx
i'm going to moan too then
i miss rosie's cheeky grin and her throwing her head back when she's happy
i miss eve's giggle and twinkly eyes
i miss christina's hugs
i miss seeing joshua with his super soft chinchillas
and johnathon 'bethan did it'!
and david's ability to make stuff which always amazes me
and late night talks with you!
but....i'll be back next thursday! yay!!! many hugs will be in order all round
xxxxx
Post a Comment