So the gloves are off and the battle begins.£6,500 doesnt sound much if you say it quick. Joshua has been cycling up and down the tracks around our house all day. Came back soaked after an unexpected thunderstorm but was still keen to put Rosie in the trailer when she came home from holiday club.
I emailed the local paper and they have been out to take some photos too. I do hate giving over the phone interviews, you never quite know what they are going to come up with from what they half heard over the phone.
BUT embarrassment aside we have to do this for Joshua and lets be honest he is the one putting in the effort.
Please pray for some good weather for our holiday, not too hot but preferably dry.
Thank you to everyone who has offered sponsorship already. There is now a paypal button on the side bar for anyone who feels they would like to donate. Every penny really appreciated.
Much love
Tina
hmm not sure if that is going to be any use to anyone but if you can turn it around and print it off it is Joshua's Sponsor form!





4 comments:
Tina, we will be praying earnestly for Joshua to raise the money that he needs. Will also pray for good weather, and for stamina as he rides.
God bless,
Alesha
My dad is an optometrist in Dorset. He is able to supply all his patients with low vision aids free on a long term loan scheme. He says he can put me in contact with a low vision aid and mobility teacher. If you like I can ask her about ways to obtain the equipment Joshua needs for a lower cost or free.
I'll sponsor him £10 too.
What a son to be proud of. I sent in via paypal. Wish it could be more!
What a wonderful young man! You have to be so proud of what a neat person he has become. I commend you for a job well done.
I will pray for good weather and safe travels and that he is able to raise the needed funding.
Post a Comment