I cannot begin to thank all of you who have donated and sent messages of encouragement and promise of prayer.
I so hoped Joshua would not be doing this Cycle Ride to no avail but I never in my wildest dreams imagined he would beging to raise significant amounts of money in less than a week since commiting to doing it.
We have had donations from across the world ranging from a £1 upwards, each one is so very precious to us as it tells us someone somewhere cares enough to actually send the donation.
We have had letters, emails and messages of encouragement and promise of prayer. Again from right across the world.
So if you are praying for us, thinking of us or have ore are considering sending a donation then we thank you from the bottom of our hearts and Give God thanks for your faithfulness and remember you in our prayers.
Tomorrow we are going off to Ferry Meadows in Peterborough where Joshua can get in some practice with the trailer. Then next week we are off on holiday and the real chalenge wil begin.
Much love and many thanks to all of you!
Tina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Tina,
It is amazing how easy it is to help others like this all around the world. I didn't even think about commenting when we sent something for him--but you are in my thoughts and prayers-(well to be honest)-at times when I remember.
Anyway I link to your blog through Tia's--have for quite some time, and do enjoy reading your posts about your family. I follow her blog because of the CP-SK group.
We too have several children (4) with special needs and several that don't.
Sure hope that Joshua will be able to get all that he needs to help him with reading and all.
I think it is great what he is doing.
Debra
Post a Comment