Wednesday, 5 January 2011

This has so confused and hurt me and others.

I tried to help.
I had not realised how that could cause a problem. I think the devil is at work to tear down Gods work.
It's easy to sit from my perspective and see wrong. I am sure each of the other parties involved see it from their perspective too. Do we each have a log in our eye?
What I did I did in love. What I gave was not destined elsewhere. I did it with prayer and believed it was at Gods bidding.
I don't see how anyone but the devil could tear this apart.
I cannot and will not go into more detail.
God knows every word, every thought and is clear on what is of Him and what is not. Please commit this to prayer. And the future of the relationships affected across 3 continents.
Thankyou

Tina Hillier
Mum to 5 great kids
I do not know what the future holds. But I'm glad I know who holds the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did what you did with the best intentions. Others involved will see that - in time x

You mean there's more??? said...

Chin up Tina!!

Sometimes you are the fly and sometimes you are the windscreen.

R