Yesterday I, along with many others, was closely following the journey of dear Noah as he was transferred critically ill, from Ongole to Hyderabad. He bravely fought throughout the long long journey but arrested soon after arrival and the valiant efforts of the medics were not able to help him. Our prayers turned to Sarah and all those who loved this sweet giggly amazing little boy.
Sarah may you know Gods love, grace and peace.
The at 3.30 am I had a message from my dear friend Annmarie. stacey's condition was Grave. Could We please call all who would pray. So I sent out prayer requests and Prayed. For Gods peace, for wisdom and guidance For the medics. For strength for Stacey.
Prayer continued and then at 13.01 my phone rang. It Was Annmarie telling me they had just lost Stacey.
My heart breaks for you Annmarie. Stacey is Safe in the Arms of Jesus but your arms are Empty and your heart breaking. I so Want to wrap You in my arms and hold you tight. I pray you know Gods comfort in your grief.
We love you all so much.
Please pray for Sarah James and all Who love and Grieve for Noah. And Annmarie, Dave, Clair, Emma, and Craig and all who love and Grieve for Stacey.
God himself will wipe the tears from our Eyes when we meet him face to face.
Tina Hillier
Mum to 5 great kids
I do not know what the future holds. But I'm glad I know who holds the future.




2 comments:
Tina,
I really am so so sorry.
My best wishes and deepest sympathy to everyone.
Rhys
Tina,
I am so sorry for everyone who is close to those kids. I lost a young friend of mine between Christmas and New Year's. I find myself at a totally loss for answers and just hang on to the fact that God sees the big picture and loves us. Even though I haven't written on here in forever I do read every post and pray for all of you, but Eve in particular.
Rachel (from MitoAction)
Post a Comment