So today was as frustrating as yesterday was beautiful. A night of little sleep. Having enjoyed a day out with people she loves Eve was struggling by the time we got her home and into bed. The suction machine on overtime until almost 3 am.
We had a lazy morning but I was feeling very unwell. My joints all sore and swollen and the chest infection that has plagued me since Christmas night is just not going away. I was miserable and snappy.
Iris arrives at midday on Satirday so after lunch we headed out to Boston. A trip to PC world was needed to get the PC sorted out and a laptop. Both Christins's access to work having failed in recent days.
We left PC world praying for data recovery as the PC has so many irreplaceable photos. My plan the was to leave Joshua and Christina shopping in Boston , let Iris and Rosie wander round The Range, whilst several and I chilled out in the cafe. Christina, the child who had wanted to come to Boston, decided she was going to come with me. So off we set, almost there the phone rang and Christina answered, Jodhia asking where we were! He had walked straight there and discovered the Cafe was gone! There goes my plan to sit it out!
Never mind I did find a few things I actually needed in the sale.
We headed to Tesco where Joshua did the shipping whilst I got my coffee and last and then we headed home.
I was very glad when bed time came. Rosie wasn't keen to settle but I made it to my camp bed by 10 pm. Hoping for a better night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment