to them who love the Lord!
Well I do Lord...I love you, I trust you and I want to rest in you but I don't claim to understand?
Life just seems to get more and more complicated and difficult and I just don't know which way to turn!
Eve's situation is really confusing me, the lack of action and lack of understanding our point of view from the professionals so far has left me reeling!
Then Rosie didnt want to feel left out so created her only little crisis..not a huge problem, we can manage to feed her and so long as we keep an eye on it we can keep replacing the tube for feeding her...but it isn't ideal and it does need sorting properly and soonish. Next Thursday was muted...we would have preferred it to be before Wednesday's return to school but OK I can see it has to fit in with planned surgeries etc.
I have just rung the secretary as we have not had a deffinite answer...problem!
There is no peadiatric consultant aneasthetist next week! Ooops! wont be next week then!
There is a brightish side to it not being next Thrusday as next Thursday we have an appointment for Eve at the Orthotics clinic for a brace fitting...this is a needed fitting! So at least we wont be splitting ourselves in two to make both appointments. Actually I do believe we are already splitting in two as I believe the Community Doctor wants to see Rosie that morning too...forgot that one!
OK so when might we get Rosie fitted with a new PEG? the next week is complex for other reasons....and I really don't fancy trying to keep a catheter in place for VERY much longer!
We still have the Local Government Ombudsman to deal with and I am not sure what else it is he needs from us to enable him to look into our complaint against the council!
The DFG paperwork is through but it doesn't make much sense to me...I amhoping we can get that dealt with and resolved to start work as soon as possible. We really need to get the house sorted out and it would seem we will be living with builders throughout the winter.
I think I am turning into a real JOB! I just don't understand where to go what to do and how to do it?
Lord I believe help though not only my unbelief but my lack of understanding. Help me to be still and listen to your still small voice.
Tina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment