It's been a while since I posted any pictures of progress on the building work. Trouble is the scaffolders managed to sever the telephone line to the main house and since then we have struggled with internet on the main com puter where David uploads photos. So tonight and a couple of nights ago I have taken some pics on my little camera and uploaded to the lap top!
here goes!
We have a cupboard in the girls room that goes under the stairs. Unfortunately Rosie's bed impeded the opening of the door!

We do have stairs in our lounge that go up to our bedroom come bathroom come?????

We have a good view of the lounge from our bedroom!
As does the new bedroom...which could well end up occupied by Eve!
Rosie is looking into career prospects!
Meanwhile the Bathing situation means you never feel left out of the family conversations!

Now does anyone have a tidier more Christmassy home than ours???? Send us your address we are coming for Christmas !!!!!
4 comments:
Hi, Tina,
These bring back memories of the changes at Kingsdown Road, with the bathroom open to the helicopters! Out of chaos comes peace and order.
Remember God knows it all and in His perfect timing you will see the right answers. He holds all things in His hands, and all things are to the praise of the glory of His Holy Name.
Love, Mum and Dad
I can imagine it is rather chaotic to have these unfinished projects. I hope you have a merry christmas anyhow!
shoot woman, you just made me feel a lot better about digging up our dining room floor and all the other craziness I got up to this week! I hope your construction goes quickly, you guys could totally use the space!!!! You can come to Christmas at my house any time... even if it doesn't have floors.
love the picture of Rosie. Hang in there I am sure the finished product will be worth it.
Post a Comment