Sunday, 19 April 2009

Baptisms and Grace's Badge of Honour

We had four Baptisms at Church this morning. It was a wonderful service, lovely Hymns chosen by the Baptismal Candidates, The Worship Groups Music was set at just the right Pitch, the kids were all wonderfully behaved...Ok one or two cheekey moments...Rosie started the day well with happy smiles and greeting familiar and new members of the congregation. Sarah her usual carer plays Keyboard in the Worship Group...We are pleased Rosie has never tried to join her on the stage. Grace, Bethan and Sarah's younger sister has recently taken to being Rosie's unnofficial Carer in Church...not sure who instigated that Grace or Rosie but both seem happy with the arrangement! Anyway...this morning Grace was thrilled...she was fully officiated as Rosie's carer! Now I wonder if you can guess how that came to be, what it was that Filled Grace with Glee and that I managed to photograph for her...sadly only on my camera phone and I cannot upload it for you.

Well Grace is excited to report that she has her first bruise from a Rosie Pinch! It appears that like her two older sisters Grace sees this as a badge of honour!

I am so glad that we found carers who love Rosie! Shame Grace is only 13 and I dont think I can employ her yet! Sooon though Soon!

Would you kindly remember another Sarah in your prayers. Towards the end of the Celebration Lunch after the service Sarah was taken ill and an Ambulance was called. We left the Church once the Ambulance Men took over so I am not sure as yet how she is.
I know that she and her parents would value your prayers.

Thank You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i lived closer and could join your church - sounds like a lovely place, sarah will be in my prayers.....
alivale

Anonymous said...

Bless. So glad to hear Rosie is loved so much, although not surprised! Your Church sounds so lovely, and glad to hear you're looked after so well.