So Rosie enjoys eating non edibles...preferably those that make a mess when dissolved in saliva...she also seems to have a failry active bowel right now.
Eve has managed 3 persistantly green explosions today, the washing mountain is growing.
The decent weather of the last few days has dissolved into drizzly mizzly rain and the nice hard dry ground is edging back to quagmire that the kids love to bring in on their shoes and decorate the house with! Not to mention their clothes!
I was having a really lazy day, not really wanting to be bothered with anything much. At lunch time I managed to wash up the simple plates but decided to leave the bigger stuff till after tea.
4pm we had a sudden pouring forth of water from the lounge ceiling....a little investigation and lifting of floor boards and we discover the blanked off hot water pipe has decided the blanking valve is not sufficient and has developped a persistant drip! this had accumulated in a puddle that had finally found a weak point in the ceiling and dripped through in a little torrent into the lounge! Oh Fun! of course, it is bank holiday weekend, we dont have the right size fitting amongst the quite extensive collection of plumbing bits and it is only a little drip so a plastic container is fitted under the pipe!
Downstairs to find water to wash with....only the tap seems dry! Oh dear did David turn off the valve on the pipe that feeds the rest of the house??? He thinks not....Into Jonathan's room to discover there is no hot or cold water! What has David done???? He is not impressed with that question he has done nothing!
Outside we discover the standpipe is running at barely a trickle!
On the phone then to the water company! They are not aware of a problem and will investigate....however, whilst I am on the phone someone else locally rings in...there is a problem but they cannot guarantee having water back before tomorrow lunch time! Oh GREAT!
I explain our predicament with the girls! they promise to bring us some bottled water!
By 7 pm no water in the tap and three phone calls with different comments, One saying there is a report of a gushing main, One telling me the water is now back on...but my taps are dry, and a third appologisiong for the mistake but they have found a problem and it is going to take several hours to resolve a manager is bringing us some water ASAP!
Thankfully they did bring us some water, 6no 2 litre bottles. I am so glad we have plenty of cups and plates!
If it is not resolved by the morning I am proposing we eat out for Sunday Lunch!
Meanwhile my porcelane princess has slept nearly the whole day barely waking even when changing her nappy! Still no news from Sheffield Children's hospital and I just dont know what I should be doing about her flcutuating heart rate and SATS. we are currently tachycardic at 159 dipping down occasionally to a slightly more reasonable 128 but SATS fluctuating from 93 to 96!
I am sure the tachycardia could be contributing to her lethargy and fatigue. But who knows?
hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh dear.....what a nightmare girl....Ugh and on Easter weekend. I am so glad they brought you some water but I'm sure it still is very difficult. Did I say Ugh already? The laundry just never seems to end does it? And this sure doesn't help matters.
Eve really worries me too girlie...I hate when Jophie gets that Tachy...We generally see those tachy numbers along with low sats when he's sick or something pretty significant is eating on him. Have you tried Motrin or Tylenol to see if that affects the heart rate any? Just thinking about what we do when Jophie gets that way. Honestly its a big guessing game and as you well know thats the hardest thing ever! Lets just pray you can figure out whats eating on her and that nothing else major happens! :0)
I pray you all can still manage to have a Wonderful Easter day!
Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Trina and Jophie
Well you wouldn't want to get bored now would you? Hope the water was sorted and eating out today sounds sensible no matter what I think! Catch up when we get back,
Tia
Post a Comment