Eve's heart rate was 173 when I got there although the recording of it over night stated it was 120s through the night...not sure what to make of that, anyway she certainly sounded a little less noisy although still using all her upper body to breathe with.
We had a cuddle and a story and I got her washed dressed and sat in her chair watching the TV, then we left her to head off back and get everyone to Church.
We decided to meet with David back at the hospital for Sunday Lunch...MMmmm very nice it was too, Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding followed by Apple Crumble and Custard and I didnt have to lift a finger!
Eve spent the afternoon cuddled up to Dad watching the BtCC races and the kids all enjoyed the change of scenery of Hospital playrooms and different toys. Hey you have a to find a bright point in all this dont you?
Heart rate still racing above 170 at times, a temp spike this afternoon at 38.2 and SATS dipping occasionally below 95. Nothing to show us whether this is infection or disease led and no sight of home yet.
I think the children have actually enjoyed the day today, a lazyish morning with Rosie out their way, Church was good, then off to Hospital for a roast dinner time with their sister and playtime too. Jonathan was certainly pleased to see his sister. He misses her so much at home.
I'll leave you with these pictures.
Thanks for continued prayer




3 comments:
Been thinking and praying all weekend but not been able to get to computer. Thank you for updating here. Glad you've had a nice day in the midst of all the angst.
Will continue praying...
Hugs, Catherine
I am thinking of you, in all our little adventures you have real things to deal with.
R
Praying you get answers soon and Eve begins to feel better.
Post a Comment