Sleep deprivation does not aid your abilities as a mother!
I am getting worse!
THis morning kids off to school just went to clear the debris from Eve's room and there sat beside the bed is her suction! Obviously the good thing si she hadnt needed it from getting out of bed to going to school! However she may wel need it before David gets back and brings keys so that I have a vehicle to drive to get to school with it.
Thank Goodness for Sisters! Rosie has a Suction on her chair that she rarely needs...I have told school to nick Rosie's till I get there with Eve's.
I am somewhat feeling a failure this morning!
THis about describes me I suppose!
My forgetter's getting better ,
But my rememberer is broke
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke
For when I'm 'here' I'm wondering
If I really should be 'there'
And , when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!
Oft times I walk into a room ,
Say 'what am I here for?'
I wrack my brain , but all in vain!
A zero, is my score.
At times I put something away
Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, myself
When shopping I may see someone,
Say 'Hi' and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, 'whos that?'
Yes , my forgetter's getting better
While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi, Tina,
Have you been looking over my shoulder again? your poem describes me to a tee!(or is it 'T' or even tea? I could do with a cuppa!) We are going back home tomorrow, this morning it has been a little warmer, we sat out looking out over the bay earlier. we have been remembering David and Luke at Portreath, when the wave saturated David as he held Luke as they sat on the rail. (We often remember that day!) Forget the Bad Mummy, thats the last thing you are.
Love, Mum and Dad.
Post a Comment