Today Jonathan ceased to be a teenager. 20 Years old....where did that time go.
It was a difficult birthday for us as Joanthan does not yearn for anything, is happy with wahtever he has, spends his time in his room watching the videos and DVD's that he has grown up with. Never tires of the Wiggles, Singing Kettle and endless repeats of Mr Bean. He has his Drum Kit, he has his Lap top and his Camera and there was nothing else he wanted.
I maanged to find some bits and pieces I hoped he would be pleased to unwrap. A gardening Magazine with seeds enclosed, A cookery Magazine with one pot meals that would easily liquidise, A beautiful red Bed Set...that was inspiration, Jonathan loves his bedroom chose the colours himself and Red is the colour for him. He was really pleased with that and is pleased to have it on his bed when he came home from college.
2 new DVD's one about a dog, one of Jonathan;s passions, The other about a Fox...it was a film we almost went to see but never quite made it last year.
A pair of trousers and that was it...wrapped in blue happy biorthday paper it made quite an impressive pile for him to open and he was pleased.
Today at College they had Cake and Candles and singing happy birthday, he came home with some cards and presents in his bag...such a wonderful place the SENSE College they really do care about their clients.
I managed to make a Birthday Cake with an almost elephant on it...we had cancdles and sparklers and everyone seemed to have a good time around tea time. I made Chilli and Roice, it liquidised easily for Jonathan and he enjoyed two helpings.
And then the day is over, One happy young man Tucked up in bed knowing he is loved!
There are photos, I hope to get them uploaded tomorrow.
There are a lot of photos from recently...maybe tomorrow we will get them all uploaded and you can have a wordless Thursday!
Happy Birthday Jonathan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy birthday Jonathan (can I ask what an 'almost elephant' is?!!)
Post a Comment