1
O Love that wilt not let me go,
I rest my weary soul in Thee:
I give Thee back the life I owe,
That in Thine ocean depths its flow
May richer, fuller be.
2
O Light that followest all my way,
I yield my flickering torch to Thee:
My heart restores its borrowed ray,
That in Thy sunshine’s blaze its day
May brighter, fairer be.
3
O Joy that seekest me through pain,
I cannot close my heart to Thee:
I trace the rainbow through the rain,
And feel the promise is not vain,
That morn shall tearless be.
4
O Cross that liftest up my head,
I dare not ask to fly from Thee:
I lay in dust, life’s glory dead,
And from the ground there blossoms red
Life that shall endless be. Amen.
George Matheson, 1842 - 1906
Such wonderful words so full of waht I need to grasp hold of.
An appointment at the eye clinic today left me totally shattered. How can so much deterioration be shown up in a simple eye check...just orthoptist not even the Ophthalmologist.
Decreased eye movement, diminished reaction, slower focusing more ptosis.
An Orthoptist we didnt know asking all the wrong questions so that by the time she called in the one we knew I was beyond keeping it al together and fell apart.
Nothing was said I didnt already know bt somehow it made it all seem more real...everything seems more real and surreal all at once.
On a Brighter note my little brown eyed bald baby boy is going to be twenty years old tomorrow!
Happy Birthday for tomorrow Son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
a breath-taking arrangement of your song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sykrVzp2vPg
may it bless you,
{{{hugs}}}
Alesha
Post a Comment