All too soon it was time to pack to come home. The children were not keen! We would have preferred to cancel the next few weeks and just stay put! It was not tobe...we had to re-enter the real world fully. 11 am was the allotted time to head out to the bus and load up...and soon we were on our way.
We came straight home as stopping part way just seemed too much like hard work...Joshua and Christina tried hard to persuade us into Mc Donalds but we pacified them with the promise of them cooking lunch for us all once we were home...they were happy with that...so was I!
We arrived home to meet the building inspector just leaving...he stopped to come back an talk with us. Pointing out what a fantastic job had been made of the top roof, what great team work he could see between the three guys on site. His parting words were how much better things were progressing now!
We eventually got the essentials inside and the kids started cooking lunch. We tackled the mail mountain...amongst which was a County Court Summons from the first builder...asking for compensation for loss of profit....much of his Statement differs drastically from our view of the situation...however we feel totally unable to even consider the content beyond disbelif...so I rang our solicitor and asked her to deal with it!
There is far too much to accomplish between now and leaving home on Sunday so I could do with prayer for everything else to run smoothley.
I promise that before too much longer I will get some photographs up on here. The house is looking very different now and I can begin to believe it will resolve eventually. Finances may be a problem but we will worry about that when needed!
goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment