I love the thingskids say when they get it slightly wrong!
Joshua had somelovely turns of phrase as a little tot...i loved the way he said hopstickle for hospital...and he came homesinging a carol one day...ring out those blls to night...Beveled Hem beveledhem...hmmm???
Christina liked to sing
Away in a manger no crisps in his bed.......
The trouble is theyare so cute and funny at the time but also so easily forgotten...I was veryreluctant to correct Christina's term for the two laned roads....the George Carriageway.....at 9 years old it was likely to be one of her last cute terms.....
we have a builder working for us now ho shares his Christian name with our Church minister....talking about Nick the other evening Christina chimed in....is thatBuilder Nic or the Prime Minister?
Tonight we were making pecan andsultana pastries....yummy.....alhough having picked at the bits that fellout as we transferred the pinwheels to the baking tray Christina declared....
Yuk I dont like deacons!!!
Wonder if I could get a picture of the Prime minister and his Deacons to decorate this Blog!
Hugs to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOL Tina!
Tia
Yes, that would be very funny!
:-)
My youngest brother referred to his "knee-bo" quite often! And my other brother referred to our church pianist as "Rose-a-Ree" (Rosemarie).
I loved the deacon-hating comment! I'm thinking some pastors would agree! LOL!!!
Alesha
Post a Comment