Thanks for your prayers! The lift is in and working! Anyone in the UK looking for someone to supply and fit a second hand through floor lift leave me a message I will put you in touch with Mike our wonderful lift man!
Meanwhile I am trying to rediscover our bedroom! It has been over run with belongings from displaced children! Christina now has her room back so can have her belongongs back too! Amazing what you can find in a pile of ever growing junk...a half pack of dark chocolate Twix was a welcome find I can tell you!
I have had enough of cleaning now. I have cleared the end of our room. and area of approximately 6'x 8' it has taken me the best part of 4 hours! I dont do cleaning vcery graciously it has to be said! However it has been an achievement and I can see what I have done!
Meanwhile David has put on another radiator, there is one more to go upstairs and another down stairs then hopefully we can get the Heating element of the grant paid! Wooo Hoo we will then hopefully be able to afford the flooring for Jonathan's room and he can move in! Just the waste pipe on his sink to make his room functional and that shoud be done tonight providing the plumbers merchants has the right fitting!
Health news, Eve had an awful night. Really scary heart rate drops and totally without any energy whatsoever. Friends on the Mito group suggested it could have been as simple as all ehr energy was used in trying to fight off whatever is ailing her and her body went into hybernation to conserve energy. This morning she has actually woken up properly for the first time since last Thursday, she woke up and her heart rate rose and her sats fell! A lot of physio of chest and suctioning of gunk and she has then been OK. Still exrtremely weary but alert enough to be watching TV and knowing that we were around....and when we weren't. A step in the right direction hopefully. She has had a good sleep and woken again this afternoon, not quite as bright as this morning but not miserable and not looking quite so transluscent. I hope we are on the way up!
I have a plan to sort the camera and I promise pictures of progress very soon!
Before I go a prayer request! Unable to detail anything but knowing GOd knows the details, there is a branch of my family in desperate need of prayer. Your prayers will be appreciated.
With much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
PTL the Lift is now in! Hope that makes life a little easier now. Really pleased to hear Eve seems a little brighter and hope she continues to improve.
God Bless
Tj
YAY for the lift! I was praying about that yesterday!
And LOL about not doing cleaning very "graciously"!!! I feel that way SO much of the time, too! If I had a picture of my face, it would probably be wearing a big frown while I dusted! LOL!!!
So glad to hear Eve seems to be a bit better today. I pray it continues!
Alesha
Post a Comment