I just dont get Rosie! I have tried...I really have. Yesterday she frightened the life out of us...low sats, blue choking coughing and full of gunk...weary sleeping alot but then up and wobbly and seizures all over the place.
This morning she woke, ate breakfast, had a bath giggling! Went off to school giggling and has come home giggling.
Eaten everything in sight, thrown anything not nailed down. and is currently determined to eat a pack of AA batteries!
The original Everready bunny?
She certainly does not need any more energy!
However I do!
Would eating a pack of batteries help do you think?
Eve has been feelingleft out and decided to have an hour or so O2 dependant this morning. Sleeping on the way to the Butterfly Park and looking suitably frail and wan!
Mind you when she opened her eyes and saw the school bus and all her friends she perked up breathed deeply abandoned the oxygen and had a good day!
Meanwhile Joshua has been back to his friends from school for tea and come home ful of his evening of fun!
Pizza and Chips won the evening along with a game of Samba on the Wii apparantly!
Life is good here tonight!
I know the plans I have for you, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future!
Jeremiah 29 v 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Awesome that Rosie is back to her usual self and full of energy. I hope that you manage to keep up with her!
Glad to hear that Eve enjoyed her trip and Joshua had a great time with his new school friend - PTL!
Hey girlie ;)
I don't get post on many blogs as often as I would like but, I have a minute before I'm gonna hit the sack and just wanted to sy HI!
Howdy! :0)
Glad to hear wild child is showin' her oats and still praying for little Eve...I Pray this new day will bring you great joy! :0)
Hugs,
Trina and Jophie
ok, let me know if the batteries work because I could use some of that energy myself!! i am glad that she seems to be feeling better, and hope that you can keep up withe her!
no more scares Rosie! :)
these kids are sent to keep us guessing! nice to hear that Joshua had a nice time with his friend too.
Post a Comment