Nice calm evening. Kids settling nicely, David decides on bath and once everyone is in bed and settled I decide on an early night. Nice MSN chat with a friend when suddenly a shriek from the bathroom and the sound of cascading waterfalls.
I am not exactly sure what happened in the preceding seconds but the upshot is the side of the bath gave way and a bath full of water cascading onto the bathroomfloor and down through the girls ceiling! thankfully it missed Eves bed and only dripped through into Rosies...but the light has had it and I think the TV and Sky Box may just be fried!
I have thrown towels onto the puddles and come back to bed...David can be heard muttering and moaning and ensuring everyone knows it was everyone elses fault but certainly not his!
Happy Days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh my word! I think I'd just crawl under the covers and cry....Boooo Hooing and lots of sympathy for you....I'd help you sop it all up if I were near but I fear that big ole pond seperating us just might cause us to be even more soggy ;)
Have a good one!
Trina and Jophie ;0)
Oh nooo! I didn't know my post was going to be prophetic! Sorry!
Tia
Good grief Tina - so sorry, just when you were starting to get straight !
Quick drying vibes coming your way Love Caroline x
That must be quite maddening since you have been just getting your house back together. :(
Post a Comment