Excitement is building here. Clothes piles are building, supplies piles are building....hmmm Glad we have never ventured to fly anywhere just heading to Manchester for one night without our own vehicle seems to have created problems I never knew existed in going away plans!
Tomorrow Morning at 10.30 we will be collected from home by wheelchair accessible transport to whisk us away to a Hotel in Manchester....Roads and Weather permitting we will be delivered to the Hotel for 2.30 pm....then we will unload into our rooms and settle ourselves in, find a resrtaurant to eat at and then glamourise ourselves ready for being Collected by the same transport to be taken to the Theatre. There we will be greeted by the Show Manager and taken to our seats...to watch Aled Jones in White Christmas! After the show we remain in our seats whilst the Theatre emptys and then Aled is coming to spend time with Rosie! I so cant wait to see her face! Rosie adores Aled Jones, comes running when she hears his voice on Songs of Praise and tries to climb into the Telly when he sings!
We return home on Sunday so I hope to have photos to share by Monday Night! I so hope and pray Rosie is well and happy and copes with the journey. Praying to the roads stay clear and we make good time. The girls dont like traveling so the sooner we are delivered to the Hotel the better!
OOOOOOOH I am SOOOOOO Excited!
Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Praying you have a really wonderful time and Rosie enjoys meeting the man of her dreams!
Am so excited for you all! It's the perfect dream for Rosie and what better way to celebrate her big year?
Post a Comment