Sunday, 27 December 2009

A friend in Need

Remember I asked you to pray for my friend C and her daughter S? Well S took a turn for the worse and was admitted back into hospital where she underwent emergency surgery on Wednesday 23rd. She took another turn for the worse on Christmas day and was today declared critical. The Doctors have now said it is just a matter of time.

The Great Physician is more than capable of healing S. In His way in His time...whether that be to heal her in this world or to bring her total healing in taking her home is His decision to make. So much of my heart wants to cry out to Him to heal S and allow her parents to take her home once more. Yet I know for S perfect healing to be Safe in the arms of Jesus would be wonderful. Yet our hearts cry with C and D, and we know that All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.

I dont know the answer to the whys of this. I dont need to. I just need to know that God cares, understands and knows all.
His glory, His peace, His mercy.

D and C we love you so much and you are in our prayers constantly.
Praying you know His arms around you holding you tight. Imersing you in His Love and His Peace.
Hugs

No comments: