
We have had a great week with Lucia here. It has been lovely to see her again after 31/2 years . More than that though she has been a fantastic help. Rosie fell back in love instantly and has loved to play, even condescending to play with bricks other than Duplo. Cia has also been a great help around the house whilst the children were at school./ Achieving tidiness in Rosie's clothes drawers and cupboards and assisting with meal prepration too.
It wasnt all work...I did take her to see the sights of Spalding. Well we manageed 2 hours including taking Jonathan to school and having lunch in Westgate! It was nice to just spend some time not being with the little ones though.
The week ended on two high notes. One Sarah made a suprise visit on Saturday. Sorry Lucia you came a close second to Sarah! Rosie was so pleased to see her back. We went to Springfields as we had promised Jonathan and his Carer we would driop them there. Leaving them to brave the cold we sat in the Garden Centre and drank Hot Chocolate and chatted!
Then on Sunday we had a Baptism. David is often called upon to take photographs of these occasions and this was one that I am so glad we could make. I havenet included the Candidate on the Blog just the Men awaiting her entry to the Baptismal Pool. But It was a lovely service and a great end to the week.

It was a sad good bye. But So glad
to have had you here Cia!
On our return home I was begining to get concerened about Eve. She had remained asleep al morning and afternoon and was really not responding even when the handle of Rosie's wheelchiar inadvertantly became pushed against her cheek. I prepared to lift her from her chair to the Settee to see if a change of position and nappy would wake her any, when I noticed the bag of her milk which should hjave ben empty by now, was still full.
Pump was churning and registered 679 mls gone through. Yet the 500 ml bag was still full! So Hypoglyceamia is likely to lessen ones responses.
I gave her a bolus of glucose in water and set the feed off. By 7 pm she was begining to respond and by 8.30 was awake and smiling. Heart Rate rather high but then that is not unusual. So I am hoping no lasting damage done. But first thing tomorrow I am off to the hospital with David I must remember when I get back to ring the company and get it changed! This is the third Pump that has let us down in this way!
GRRRR
Oh well...and so to bed!
I noticed just before settling down to write this Blog that Mog has also had feed pump problems this weekend!!! These two do like to follow suit! Glad to read you came to no harm Mog!
Hugs
1 comment:
I'm glad you have had a good week. As for the baptism picture not sure if it has scared me or not lol. Only a few weeks to go until mine.
Post a Comment