Monday, 6 December 2010

Dear Cats

Dear Cats. You have seriously misunderstood your role. You are excellent mousers there is no question about it. However you are supposed to catch the mice they have set up home in ours and get them out.
Persistently presenting me with live mice and showing me how clever you are, repeatedly catching them and letting them go then recatching is not going to endear yourselves to me. Especially when you look up at me proudly before realising your prize has got away. And no going and fetching a new one does not redeem you! You have so far lost 5 live mice in the lounge tonight. I can only hope you will have recaught and disposed of them by morning. Please no more!

Tina Hillier
Mum to 5 great kids
I do not know what the future holds. But I'm glad I know who holds the future.

1 comment:

bethan said...

haha! o dear. our cats are sometimes like that. did get a lovely close long look at a mole once when they managed to get one in unscathed. we've just been borrowing a cat for a few days to try and deal with out mice. speak soon hopefully, love and hugs to you all xxx