On the table next to me is an elderly couple talking in that whisper that can be heard in the next town. One minute they are holding hands the next they are bickering and huffing and "be like that" then. And then they ate holding hands and looking into each others eyes.
Behind me is a mum balanced on a toadstools with two little girls and grandma, wondering how she will ever extracate herself from knees under the table which is level with her shoulders if not her chin.
The girls are so excited they can barely sit still whilst barely able to balance on their toadstools seats.
Christina and Joshua have just returned from their shopping and have lost one of their parcels. Hey Ho.
Shopping is such sweet sorrow!
Tina Hillier
Mum to 5 great kids
I do not know what the future holds. But I'm glad I know who holds the future.




1 comment:
What a relief that Eve is home.
And you are like the student Tina, when we go on the ferry to Brittany I could leave her for hours sat in the bar watching the people around her. That's when she is not being a weirdo magnet, they seem drawn to her. Thats when it can be real fun to sneak off to the cabin, then about 20 minutes later I get to here this furious stomping coming down the corridor....
R
Post a Comment