Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Aftermath..

OK so we had a great day yesteday...today Rosie is not well...seizure monster returned, alternating between beeing flat and sleepy and hyperactive seizure perpetual motion. I ended up giving the new rescue med the neurologist had prescribed on Friday Rosie fell asleep a little while later and Christina and I headed for town for emergency purchases and medecine collections. The fog was worse than yesterday and we settled for very local and the library.
onreturning home Rosie was really agitated and unhappy. I managed to grab some food for her and she ae like she had never eaten all week took herself back to bed and slept for another 4 hours! Then woke up happy and althoug sounding REALLY chesty she had calmed a lot from this morning.
really worried about Rosie. she seems to have been unwell for so much of the last three months I am looking forward to our Hospice break next week. I hope to be able to offload my worries and concerns in the atmosphere of the hospice where hopefully I will be heard and not ignored or thought foolish/overanxious or paranoid.

sometimes it is hard to know so securely of God's love and perfection and the surety of heaven and yet be hurting so much inside! I dont think I make sense very often. I am so glad that the bible tell me that when I know not what to pray...the spirit intercedes for me with groanings that cannot be uttered. (Romans 8 v 26...not exact)

I do not know what the future holds but I am glad I know who holds the future!

1 comment:

J Short said...

You are so strong to be able to survive through what must be intense inner pain! Please hold strong, you are right in thinking that there will be a tomorrow! Hang in there and I will keep you in my thoughts. Seizures are certainly terrifying, I couldn't imagine dealing with them on any normal basis. I've been a manager of a water park for the last 2 years and I've learned all about first aid type things, but I've never actually had to do anything til one random day when I was in a department store and this man started having a seizure and no one knew what to do and I had to step in. It was so scary! You must be so strong! hang in there!