Sunday, 3 February 2008

Grace!

I like the way this was broken down into an acronym;-

Gods

Riches

At

Christs

Expense


all of God's provision free to us because Jesus paid the price. Often we think of this as just being Salvation, our acces to Heaven, Redemption Jesus paying the price to buy us back. But God's riches afford us that and abundantly more.

In Church his morning we sang about a Pure heart, Lifting holy hands. And my favourite thought for today, Here in the Grace of God I stand.

As I sang those words and mulled over the week that has past I was left thinking about my continuing aim to meet the needs of the children entrusted to my care.
I know I am not always right! I know I make mistakes and I know that often I am guilty of starting my day without pausing for prayer and time in thought and meditation with God. however I was caused to think on the meeting with the council....I just want to ask of them...Are they here, stood in the Grace of God? What were their thoughts and motives a they stood in the way of meeting the needs of these children? I do know that our only thoughts, our only concerns as we put our views and knowledge to that meeting, were based on our desire to continue to care for and meet the needs of our children. God through His Holy Spirit brought to my rememberance the points of law, the arguments we had researched and enabled me to put my views across. whilst the arguments they had the responses they came up with were badly flawed and even if we do not get through to them...one day, they will have to give account for their actions...and inactions before a higher court!

A pure heart for Christ! Oh how I long to have a pure heart...thankfully My God is able to forgive through Christs blood on an ongoing basis...I fail frequently, but my aim is still set there. Yes my tracking needs reseting regularly, my direction is often found to be veering slightly I praise God for making me aware and allowing me to come to Him to reset!
Trust and Obey??? I am trusting and knowing that God loves me and only gives good gifts is reassuring....Lord I believe help thou my unbelief!

So we go forward into the next week...respite review where I know once again my poor parenting will be called into question we do need the respite and I am better able to cope having had a break...but it does bring it's own stresses too. Time management will be an issue but a friend tomorow as I need to get my bloods taken collect Eve's drugs from pharmacy get to the review by 10.30 and then back to the train station to collect my next appointment person! Oddly altough I offered to collect him from the station we did not discuss him getting back...that will have to be decided depending on what time he finishes at ours! enough concerns for one day!

OT back again on Tuesday...that will be nice!!!

I do not know what the future holds...but I am glad I know who holds the future! and I am so glad He gives me Grace, fresh every morning and more abundantly than I can ever imagine!

No comments: