Thursday, 7 February 2008

Meeting the MP

Tomorrow Morning 10am we are meeting with our MP...he is coming here to our home to try to get an understanding of the difficulties we are trying to overcome.

I am not anxious about meeting him because he is an MP, I don't think that makes him any reater or lesser a person, but I am anxious. This is an important step in our continuing battle to meet the needs of our chldren. We hope that he will see that what we are asking for is nothing more than what we need. we hope that in seeing that for himself he will be able to assure the council that in spending the money needed to meet those needs properly they will be making huge savings in the long run. Along the way they will be making a significant difference in the quality of life of our whole family.
I really hope and pray that this will be a meeting that makes a difference!
please pray with us that this is so!

I do not know what the future holds but I am glad I know who holds the future.