Who invented baby alarms anyway??? And why is it children can sleep seemingly peacfully until the very moment Mum manages to crawl under the duvet? Is there a limit to the number of times children can cause parents to ascend and descend stairs before it is called parent abuse? How come the child, who was coughing, snorting drowning and choking from 11.15 pm until I gave up and came down to her for good at some unearthly hour before even the noisiest birds on the planet were awake and singing, has been alert and smiling....allbit inbetween continuing the choke, cough, snort, drown routine......alll day? A brief snooze in the car from train station to home but VERY awake and VERY happy!!!! Breathing however has been an optional extra to the laughing and smiling.....gave our visitor a bit of a scare with a prolonged episode linked to a seizure ut even that was apparrantly quite funny once she was fully back with us!
Having acheived kids to school, hospital by 9.15 respite review meeting at 10 am, quick drop in to Aldi before meeting visiting egineer from BIME off 12.23 train I am barely able to keep my eyes open but Eve is still chatting away!
I do not know what the future holds, but I am glad I know who holds the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment