When Peace like a river attendeth my Soul.
When sorrows like sea billows roll.
whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say
it is well, it is well With My soul!
It is well.....with my soul ......it is well, it is well with my Soul!
As our voices crecendoed through the final chorus I had tears streaming down my face.
Yes, I could sing those words and really mean them but the fact that the sea billows are truly crashing around me and over me and surrounding me is still a fact of life! Yes I am certai sure of God's love, certain sure of the perfection of His will, certain sure that I am safe in His arms, and assured of my place in Heaven. I have no doubts of the Glory that is to come but I am really strugling to cope with what is here and now. How do we take our burdens and leave them at the Cross? How do I continue through each day kowing am not physically able to do the things my chidlren need and expec of me ? How do I continuously face professionals who are determined not to meet the neds of my family wihtout cnstantly finding myself doing battle with them? and How do I not let myself get so upset and stressed....which consequently leaves my health in distinct decline? And how can I know the Peace that pervades my subconcious more in my daily life. the peace I know is deep in my heart whilst the storm of the sea o lie boils away on the surface of my life.
It is more, when peace like the sea bed attendeth my soul!!
I need more sleep!
Goodnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment