We are offto the Hospice for a few days off! I think my bodyis ahead of itself. I am failing misrably!
I did completethe ironing tonight will need toget up bfore Rosie to ensure she does not undo it all! No pcking doneyet, Joshua has brought a pileofclothes downstairs he wants to take...I have removed the dirty ones from it and insisted he finds something clean to take with him! Christina is a light packer! sh has a skirt and a cardigan!
David and Joshua havemadegoodprogress on the deck...we have three out of 5 or6 steps needed to the front path. David has extended the deck to the hot tub making it asier to get Eve in. We still hve the remainder of the slope todo andthere are a few awkwardshaped gaps still to fill...Rosie found one of these and fell through! thankfully she was not hurt and found the whole event highly amusing! She has a small graze on her bottom but that is all!
tonight David had a bonfire togetrid of all the hedge and treetrimmings he had pruned! My husbnd is a pyremaniac I think....he loves his bonfire!
Well we will be back on Thursday! I dont expect to be able to post before then so please stay well!
prayer still coveted for Eve and Rosie, Jonathan also has a horrible skin complaint, Mother in Law is still in hospital and wouldlove foryou to pray for her. I hav not heard from Trina and Jophie for a while so pleasekeep them in your prayers. Tia and the girls of course.
I think my prayer list is growing!
Hugs all!
Tina
Prayer is the Sould Sincere desire
uttered or unexpressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Prayers for all of you, Tina!
Have a good break Tina and enjoy it.
Take care,
Tia
Post a Comment