Wednesday, 29 October 2008

A Bit Drained!

Sorry, those of you who rely on myBlog for updates on the family. There is a lot going on and I am not sure what I could or should share on here.



The children's health issues continue to concern us...we managed to arrange an emergency Cardiology Appointment today for Jonathan...his current problems are not heart related...that is good news! However it does not lead us anywhere towards disovering what is the problem...thankfully we had managed to be with a Doctor who actually understod that mix of emotions, when one possibility is ruled out! moreover he was already taking action to follow it through even before I could react! He was organising blood tests to check for inflammatory markers, full blood count, Liver function, thyroid function, ANA ( a marker for autoimmune problems) and others I cant remember. He will also see us again in 3 months to ensure these are looked at!



It was hard at first to take this man seriously....he just reminded me so much of Ken Dodd! David thought he looked a typical professor...which I suppose he did with his white coat and stethescope....but can you just picture Ken Dodd in a white coat and with a stethescope around his neck?



Eve continues to be happily unaware of her problems...apart from when she needs suction when she often manages to tell us! She is such a happy, smiley beautiful little girl it makes it a little easier to bury my head against her problems, for now, amidst all the rest!



Rosie is now in full hormonal epilepsy upset week! Although the short term medication does allow her some really lovely moments and we have had her carer here today who manages her so well! For now I am managing to keep her problems low priority in my head!



Tomorrow we have another oasis to look forward to as we have some friends coming to visit for the afternoon...I am really excited about this as are the children and David.



Meanwhile hanging over all ofthis is a very difficult situation between us and a friend who we have a business realtionship with...prayer would be gratefully recieved....we love him and his family dearly with a deep Christian love.....however the problems we have now encountered within a professional level are going to take some resolving! This has inevitably caused difficulty with our friendship...it has also posed a very painful problem for them on a personal/family level.

Tonight there has been a step in the right direction...the friendship is intact! I am not certain how much damage is left to repair!



This week has been difficult! we value your prayers!



With love in Christ

Tina

4 comments:

Tia said...

Pleased that the friendship is still intact - praying for the rest.
Tia

Robyn said...

sending hugs xx

Rachelle said...

Sorry to hear things are rough right now. We will send prayers your way and hope the kids feel better soon!

Robyn said...

Tina, i just wanted to send you some more strength and hope that you find a way to cope with all that is going on..much love xxx