Other Titles....
The bag of Artex David left!
Mum walked out leaving Rosie alone for 45 seconds!
Joshua should have eyes in the back of his head!
Rosie please learn not to touch things that dont belong to you!
Is Artex a good play thing?
How good is your hoover!
White Artex Powder over a nice clean Navy Blue Dress is not a pretty sight!
I really dont need to Dress Rosie twice in half an hour do I?
The rest I am sure anyone who has spent a moment in Rosie's company can just see!
Edited to add, Artex is a powder that is mixed with water and athen applied to a plaster boarded ceiling to make a nice pretty finish! In it's raw state it is virtually a powder plaster! very messy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oops!
Better Artex than Cess Pit I suppose.
Tia
I have no idea what Artex is! I can imagine the commotion though.
Oh no, hugs xx
Post a Comment