Yay back to school tomorrow. I love my kids but you can have to much of a good thing you know! I am so excited that I have two sets of school clothes sat here ready for the morning rush! Jonathan however is not too keen on the idea and Joshua is trying to convince us he isnt keen either. Christina on the other hand was sulking this morning as her friends in Leeds were back today and she has to wait till tomorrow...Christina cannot understand why schools have to have holidays the weekend is too long not going to school! I have to say I like her ideas!
So in less than 12 hours we will be back into school routine! Woo Hoo. However that means that we then start to pay for refusing to take any appointments in the last two weeks. The appointment callander has very few spaces in for January or February! Starting with Demratology on Thursday for Jonathan.
My thoughts keep wanting to rush forward to 21st January though. That is when we speak to the neaurologist about Eve's results from all her tests on 2nd December.
The New Year holds so many unkowns I am forced back to the Hymn I love.
God Holds the Key to all Unknown
and I am glad
If other Hands should hold the key
or if He trusted it to me,
I might be sad!
What if tomorrows cares were here,
before Its rest
I'd rather He unlock the day
and as the doors swing open say
My will is best.
So I will enter the unknown New year with total Trust and confidence that God's will is perfect and that He knows the ways He has planned for me and my loved ones and that He only gives good gifts!
Life is difficult, full of challenges and full of danger....BUT God has promised to be with me. He has not promised to protect me from the sadness of life but to be with me through it!
AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment