Today is the day I have been longing fir and dreading in equal measure. The day we get the results of Eves biopsies.
The journey is about 21/2 hours...the morning started at 3 am with Eve whinging for n o particular reason. She has been really jerky though so not sure if that is what woke her or if she is jerky becuase she has woken up....which came first?
Trouble is I have now been sat here for an hour+ cuddling her when there is so much to acheive before we leave the house. BUT you really cant start before 6 o'clock realistically.
Do I try to creep through the house and get some dinner organised for tonight? Do I try to find school books to write in? Do I just sit here and cuddle up with Eve under the blankets and let the house wake naturally? The latter wins!
we have to be at clinic for 11.10am but first have to organise evryone else to school. Hopefully we can leave Joshua at his school gate at 8,50 and then set off...if all goes to plan we should only be minutes late and the clinic will be hours! Actually I really hope there is not too long a wait...My stomach is churning already.
Meanwhile on the home front the soakaway for the cess pit became a major issue yesterday. There were problems and discussions and at one point a near argument. I am sure that things went wrong and extra expense was caused....by 8pm there was significant progress towards a finished project...hopefully the filling in will go smoothly today. Also hoping the radiator can go on in Jonathans room before Monday. The OT and Council man are coming to check progress on Monday and so the further we can get with the indoors the better. Sadly the lift will now not go in until 9th February but hopefully Jonathans room will be approaching finished by Monday. All bar the decorating and flooring. The bathroom area is being floored Friday/Saturday and the plasterer is coming Thursday, David has worked his socks off the last couple of days getting the partition wall and tiling to a point where both artex and floor can be done. I hope we can be back with enough energy left for him to put the shower drain in and concrete over the pipe tonight.
So life is overwhelming right now....your prayers are appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
in my thoughts and prayers - all my love,
Tia
thinking of you today tina..julia
Have been thinking about you today more then usual - I hope that you can all find some extra strength to get you through this. xx
Post a Comment