Thursday, 5 November 2009

A Big Smile on My Face

Today I have had the best news of the year! I am absolutely over the moon answered prayer is always good but this the best!

I am so so so happy to know a friend who has been on my heart and in my prayers for so long has given her life to Jesus!

I am Soo SOoo Happy! I am sure the partying in heaven will be huge and I know a certain little person will be smiling, jumping, laughing and dancing a little higher, louder, faster and brighter than before!

Sending you huge hugs lots of love and conintuing in prayer!!!

1 comment:

Sara x said...

You are a wonderful friend and your support has meant so much to me. I thank you for being in my life and i think we need to make plans to get together xxx