This new Mountain has appeared between our neighbour and us! It is about 8 foot high and expansive....guesses????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family life with Children with special needs. Down Syndrome Cornelia De Lange Syndrome and Cerebral Palsy and all the attatchemnts these bring. a life that is guided by God and built on trust in the Lord. I do not Know what the future holds but I'm glad I know who holds the future!
9 comments:
Rotten potatoes?
Tia
I am with Tia on this one, looks like spuds to me or maybe swede.
R
No not potatoe nor swede
sugarbeat?
wood chips?
Teeth!
Lisa Latham
Daffodil bulbs or Bricks?
lisa
Looks like sugar beet to me.
Congratulations TJ for the first correct answer and Tia and Darren for following on close behind!
I kpet the correct answers back to see if anyone else would get there. We call it our Sugar Mountain! It is quite imposing now! Hopefully Mr Tate or Mr Lysle will be around to collect it soon...Actually I think it is Silver spoon who make it into the table suger round here!
Good to know we are living right in the middle of such good stuff!
Will send a little prize to each of you!
Hugs
Post a Comment