A year ago this week we had to call a halt to the builder working on our Adaptations. There had been a few concerns that had mounted into serious concern that ended in us realising that things had to stop!
With hind sight and the expertiese of those who came after we now realise that from the begining of the work mistakes were made. Plans were not followed where they needed to be and there was a distinct lack of necesary skills, abilities and kowledge that led to big problems.
Sadly a year on we are locked in a legal battle. Tomorrow we have a building surveyor coming to write a report for the Court on the work that was done in those first few weeks. Of course much of what went on is now hidden under the fnished/almost finished work that was continued by necessity once the first builder left.
I would request your prayers. Prayers for Wisdom for this man. Prayers for God's overruling in his oppinions. Prayers for God's hand i the legal battle as it continues. Prayers for both parties that God's hand in each of our lives will be seen and that through this whole issue God will be Glorified.
It would be easy for me to sit here and ask that you pray that we win and get the kids money back and are able to continue to meet our kids needs, get the build finish, decorate properly and have a great house to live in! I am very conscious though that much as that is what we would like, maybe God's plans are different??? There is another family affected by this, much as I personally struggle with the issues the builder has left us with, He has a wife and two sons who played no part in the problems caused! I would ask for prayers for them too. That God will work this whole thing out for His glory and enable us to accept that with peace!
Oh I so want this settled in our favour with the money owed us being returned alongside the extra consts we have incurred in defending the accusations on us as well as counter claiming for our loss. I so want to know that we were right, that everyone else can see our side of the story from our point of view. Yet never the less, not my will But GOD's be done! And may God get the glory whatever the outcome!
Much love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Tina, my love and prayers are with you always, wish we could still chat xxx
could you give me a clue who you are??
Could I email you? Its a long story !! xxx
PLease do I am intrigued!
Post a Comment