A few months ago David was asked if he would take photos of the PAT dog that visits Rainbows the Children's Hospice.
Jonathan in particular enjoyed time with the PAT dogs but all of the chidlren love them to bits. Eve had been quite ill prior to us going in last time and at the sight of Jody we had beaming smiles! So She was the photographic model alongside Jody the star of the show.
For the last few weeks we have known the finalists would be chosen and pictured in the YOURs magazine out today!
All last week I was waiting for the publish date to see if we had made it! Today with all else going on I forgot! So hoping something would be online I searched out the magasine and scrolled down the names.....We are in!
YAHOOOOO we are in the final!
So please please vote for Jody and Eve in Yours Magasine....or online
http://www.yours.co.uk/shared/PageTemplates/GenericContent.aspx?id=2754
Thank you!
Now cant wait to see what pics are in the magasine itself!
Love to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment