Maybe I should take note, read a little more carefully and try to be sensible about my own health as I am about the children's.
Visiting the dentist took a lot of courage! The pain in my face had to become so severe I was sleeping less than an hour at a time and I knew this could not go on. The Abcess had to be treated before anyone can do anything about the rotten teeth!
I had a prescription for two different antibiotics...the clue here is in the word differrent!
reading the first label...take one tablet three times a day half an hour before food on an empty stomach....ok all well and good the other box glanced at briefly one tablet three times a day.
OK so 4 days of taking one of each tablet as far as possible spread evenly three times a day before food....great.....well by day three there was much less pain, the swelling had subsided and I was well on the way to feeling great! Then 24 hours later and I wasnt! What started as a frequent need to visit the little girls room, increased in tempo...niggly pain in my stomach became raging cramps, I was doubled in pain unable to function, up all night visiting the lavatory bowl and trying contortionists movements to get both ends over it at once! Not an easy task!
URGH! Ill??? I must at least be dying and if not why not?????
A call to the doctor next morning brough him scurrying out of his surgery leaving waiting patients glaring in disgust I am sure...he gave me an injection to stop the vomiting and tablets to stop the other and left me groaning whilst assuring me if I felt any worse in an hour to call an ambulance and let the men in green sort me out!
Thanks Doc!
Thankfully by lunch time I was able to sip water and stay in my seat! By tea time I thought i would have some toast...well I nibbled a quarter of a slice but Saturday morning and I was able to rise and dress girls and be a Mum again!
There is no time to be ill when you are Mum!
Next time I will read the instructions on both boxes...the other one said. Take one tablet three times a day with or after meals not on an empty stomach, drink plenty of water!
I survived.....just!
So sorry nothing of interest to tell you...will try harder next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment